Starbucks Reserve® Nicaragua Diamond
Remarkable on their own, but together they are exquisite.
A unique hybrid of Latin American and East African varietals thrives in the highlands of Nicaragua. Steeped in rich volcanic soil, surrounded by deep valleys and rugged terrain and nourished with abundant rainfall, this marriage flourishes.
With its soft vanilla sweetness, luscious notes of tropical fruit and custard-like mouthfeel, the diverse layers of flavor in this sparkling coffee are as arresting as a newly unearthed diamond.
- Producer: Smallholder farmers
- Elevation: Above 1,100 meters
- Coffee Variety: Moka and Caturra
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Soft vanilla sweetness and tropical fruit notes and a custard like mouth feel
- Pairing Flavors: Dark chocolate, berries and apricot